No, for both friends and members on the website, no background check is done. Our operations follow the guideline given beneath:
The virtual world has its own rule to follow as safety standards. When you meet someone on online platforms then for safety purpose it’s good to take some precautions and follow some safe habits if meeting a stranger.
- Meet in a public or social place; avoid meeting a stranger at a private place or remote location. Meeting at a public place make feel secure and both of can feel comfortable.
- Talk on a phone call and then fix if you feel everything is going alright on a call.
- For security purpose, inform your family or friend where you are going. If meeting stranger then informs them with a meeting place, time, and approx return time. It’s good to take someone with you or call someone in between the meeting. Make that person that your family/Friends know where you are.
- If you find a situation out of control or your instinct is not answering you then get out of that situation as soon as possible. In every scenario check that either you are comfortable or not.
- Before meeting ask the person for a photo so, you can analyze and think before a meeting.
- Don’t hesitate to say “No”, if something bothers you, make it clear at that point only.
- It’s not a dating site where you are allowed to be physical. Your comfort is mandatory because you are going to spend a whole day with that person.
- When you meet someone, for the first time doesn’t get drunk it might turn dangerous for you. Keep your senses on for every coming scenario.
- Keep your valuable belongings always with you and don’t trust anyone you are meeting for the first time.